Bank Holidays: The prime time for B2C Direct Mail campaigns
Bank holidays are the perfect time to capture the general public’s attention, with special offers to generate new business and boost sales. Whilst people are off work, they have time to take note of what’s on offer and go shopping in-store or online.
If you want your message to get through, then consider who would read what:
- Restaurants and bars can send their customers menus and seasonal offers.
- Hotels can offer guests last minute Bank holiday getaways.
- Travel Agents can propose places to spend the Bank holiday weekends
- Florists can advertise their themed bouquets or summer wedding bouquets
- Gyms can promote membership deals and get fit for summer holidays
- Charities can organise summer fetes to raise money
- Retail can promote their summer products and summer fashion items
- Tourist attractions can promote deals for the bank holiday
During bank holidays, people pay more attention to their mail, as they have the time to read it. They are in a relaxed mindset, away from the stresses of work. A Direct Marketing campaign can give your brand the edge it needs, to motivate customers to take action. With extra time on their hands, customers will be more inclined to go online after receiving a Direct Mail piece.
92% of people were driven online as a result of receiving direct mail*
Get creative, think about modern and innovative ways to attract your customers. Our design team can help. With our dedicated project managers, you can concentrate on your full marketing plan, whilst we support you and keep you informed of the direct mailing segment of the campaign. Our experience in Print & Direct Mail enables us to advise you on design, construction, trends, methods, process, and cost. Get in touch with us to see how we can help with your marketing plan.
*DMA facts and figures 2017.