looking for an opportunity to make a real difference
Job Title: MARKETING & BUSINESS GROWTH - Droitwich
Our organisation has been established for 20 years and has an open and progressive culture where initiative and independence based on solid teamwork are encouraged. This position would suit an experienced marketing professional returning to work or looking for an opportunity to make a real difference to a growing SME. There is an opportunity for career development to a more senior position.
35 hrs per week. There is some flexibility regarding these hours and how they are structured.
Please provide some indication of your preferences on your application.
There is a requirement to travel to meetings and events (car owner, full driving licence, willing to travel)
The Marketing Business Growth position will support the Sales & Marketing Manager in the production and delivery of Blue Print Direct Mail sales & marketing strategy. This will require a flexible approach to the marketing activity through several channels and the follow up of this activity to create leads and make appointments. When required the participation in the preparation and attendance of events and occasional site visits to customers/prospects.
The ideal candidate will have the following Skill Set & Experience:
- a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a B2B marketing and/or commercial environment, and a willingness to develop relevant expertise in the Print and Direct Mail sector to assist in the growth of our brand identity.
- have excellent attention to detail with strong writing, editing, proof-reading and verbal communications skills.
- be a self-motivated problem-solver, able to build trust and collaborative partnerships both internally and externally, using their own initiative whilst working with the team to or respond to the requests of others.
- be able to readily translate and simplify technical terms and quickly grasp the value of new technologies, products and services.
- be computer literate - effectively using all products in the MS Office Suite and adept at learning new products as needed to fulfil requirements of job/team functions.
- be able to prioritise own workload to meet tight, often fixed deadlines under pressure.
- knowledge and effective use of CRM systems
The full job description is available on request.