Our staff make the difference
As a respected provider of promotional Direct Mail, we understand that this media can give imaginative and creative ways of engaging with an audience. With our experience in Direct Mail advertising, we can advise on: designs, construction, trends, methods, process and costs.
However, we are only able to do this because the staff we employ are of the highest calibre and are well trained. To this end we put a lot of store in the training and development of our staff.
In the past six months we have two members of staff, Mr Kieran Fox and recently Mr William Offord, who have successfully completed and achieved their:
City & Guilds, Level 3 NVQ Diplomas in Digital Pre-Press for Digital Print.
This focussed on the essential knowledge and skills needed to work in today’s printing industry, including desk top publishing through to machine printing. As a result of this learning the staff have proved to be competent in, the preparation of the customer data ready for personalisation and postage; the design and production of artwork through the proofing stage, to the production of print ready PDF’s. Also, the actual printing of the goods on our many digital printing machines, with the confidence to resolve issues that can occur during any production process.
Level 3 is obviously more advanced than levels 1 & 2 and ideal for the more experienced specialists. The nine modules at this level comprise of the following units:
- Level 2 Send and receive digital files
- Level 3 Promote and maintain Health & Safety in a print related working environment
- Level 3 Contribute to improving the effectiveness of the print organisation
- Level 3 Plan work to meet production requirements
- Level 3 Maintain digital systems in working order
- Level 3 Understanding the Print Industry
- Level 3 Manage colour digital printing machines
- Level 3 Control the use of variable data with digital printing machines
- Level 3 Design and produce creative digital colour artwork for print
We would like to congratulate Kieran and Will for their achievements and contribution to the well designed and targeted mail we offer our customers. Mr Anthony Drew MD says ‘It is this dedication and hard work that enables Blue Print to offer such a first-class service to our customers and have confidence in the delivery of their exacting requirements’
If you require any help our advise on Direct Mail then please contact us and you may get to talk to Kieran or Will.